Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I heart faces photo challenge | Beautiful Black and White

I've been wanting to enter some photos into a contest lately, and when I discovered this awesome blog, totally focused on pictures of PEOPLE (faces) which is what I love to photograph I was SO excited to see what their upcoming contest was.  I have many many photos from my service trip to Kenya that I feel aren't being enjoyed and appreciated just sitting on my computer, so I thought I'd bring submit this one of a Maasai warrior, all decked out in his garb. Here is the link to my photography blog (it wouldn't cooperate with the contest rules!) if you want to see more of my photos, and check out  www.iheartfaces.com to see tons of other awesome black and whites!




Photo Challenge SubmissionThis photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

23 comments:

  1. Oh woah- this is stunning. Really really stunning. Love your entry! Visit back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is stunning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. What an amazing opportunity to photography this warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful image...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got this out of your computer to share with us...just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely incredible! I am so glad you entered! I can't wait to see more of your images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE it! Simply stunning! I am so glad you entered! Sure hope to see MORE of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to say stunning since so many others have said it but really this is just that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely. The capture of light, the expression, the angle...I think this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Really striking. This is a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Very much not your stock image for these contests. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Also see my webpage :: dora the explorer costume for toddlers

    ReplyDelete